Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i will do bushhogging, discing, seed & fertilizer spreading, and covering for food plots within approixately 50 miles of cantonment at a reasonable price ( approixately $50 per hour depending on total acres with travel time one direction, you will need to supply all fertilizer and seeds needed). i have been doing 30-40 acres for a couple of clubs in which i have been a member for the last 10-12 years. i have all the necessary equipment to do a quality job on existing sites. however, i do not have the equipment to develop new plots.

please call or e-mail if you have needs. thanks... jim 850-572-1841

·
Registered
17 Posts
That is some really nice looking equipment. Do you have a minimum price?Possibly four hours, for someone that has a couple of small privatefood plots in a hunting club?

b'ham

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
b'ham: thanks for reply. being retired, i am attempting to help subsidize my tractor maintenance expense with a few food plot jobs. i would be happy to talk with you or anyone else in detail about needs.

thanks.... jim 850-572-1841

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
man i wish you would be able to make new food plots. i have acquired 100 acres near evergreen that doesnt have any plots on it so i need 2 new ones made..

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ScullsMcNasty: just cannot do new clearing with my equipment. i was in a club near evergreen2-3 years ago and there was a person on hwy 83 on the rightabout 10 miles west of I-65 that had a bulldozier and did plot clearing. i do not have his number, but you may want to check with him. he had signs posted at his location. thanks

·
Registered
695 Posts
If you can find the number to the "City Limit Grocery" off of 83 they can get you that guys #....he keeps his equipment right beside the store...

·
Auburn Grad - 1999
3,546 Posts
ScullsMcNasty (8/21/2009)
rigrunner05 (8/21/2009)If you can find the number to the "City Limit Grocery" off of 83 they can get you that guys #....he keeps his equipment right beside the store...
are you talking about Richie?
Skully, there is a guy in Monroeville, Chad Miller. I think the name of his company is M&M Construction. He's in the Monroville phone book if you can get your hands on one. Hejustcleared us outa 2+ acre plot behind our camp house. He charges $90 per hour. No delivery fee on that either.He has a root rake and all as well which is a must if you hare clearing for a food plot.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts