Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of you guys know of someone that would be willing to plant 3 food plots for me in Walnut Hill? I do not have a tractor, or have access to a tractor locally, so I was wondering if there was someone out there that does this kind of thing up in the Walnut Hill area. Not sure of the cost involved to have this done but I would like to see what someone would charge.

The approximate dimensions of the plots are: 35 yds x 65 yds, 20 yds x 60 yds, and 15 yds x 50 yds. They will all probably need to be bush hogged, turned under and planted. I imagine if I want to have green to hunt over come winter I probably need to get this done in the next month or so.

I am open to any and all suggestions about timing, what to plant, etc ... I have not done a soil test and realize that is probably the first step. These polts have been planted in the past and I think all three of them were planted last year.

If you do this kind of thing, or you know someone who does, please let me know so I can see what all is involved and the price.

Thanks for the help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts