Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what day are the meeting for the flyfishing club? i am getting a new schedule at work can start making the tuesday and thursday meetings. but i forgot which tuesday and thursday they are. that way i can join. went to a saturday meeting 3yrs ago, great bunch of people. just need to get back to it.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Most months the business meeting is held on the first Tuesday of the month, but that being a holiday, the meeting will be Tuesday Jan. 8th at 7 pm. Followed on Thursday the 10th by the Bull Session which is held on the second Thursday of the month at 6:30 pm. The casting/tying seminar is held on the third Saturday of each month, in this case the 19th, at 9 am. For more info you can visit their website www.flyfishpensacola.com. Hope this helps.

Greg

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks a bunch. when i get back from the keys i will try and make it. can anybody go to the tuesday meeting or just club officers? don't know why i would go the that one though. i will check out the web site too.

martin

·
Registered
174 Posts
I believe they welcome guests most anytime, but the other two sessions are a bit more interesting. Good luck in the keys, when and where are you going?

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i looked on the web site, looks like anybody/anytime can go. i'm going to key largo next week. will be there for about 10days. need the break from work.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts