Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
To soon to tell.

2 trips so far this year. Saw 4 fish the 1st night out in 3hrs. 3 of them were 12ins. I don't stick 12in or 13in fish. let'em grow up.

2nd night out, the water clarity was real bad. Plenty of bait in the water and I'm sure the Flounder are there, but if you can't see'em, you can't stick'em. Brother stuck 1 jarhead Mullet.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Sucks for me Spring was kinda windy and I've been on a remodel project all summer and now it's windy again:reallycrying:reallycrying

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
I cant complain. Ive managed to get more than I care to clean on most ocassions. Not like a few years back when I was having those twenty fish nights back to back to back. "2 people in the boat" all and all I have had a good year. Most gigged in one night has been 14 this year. :toast

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, it seems from the few that have voted that no one is extremely happy with the floundering this year. im just glad that im not the only one that has that opinion.HOPEFULLY next year will be better!!!

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
FlounderAssassin (10/10/2007)Well, it seems from the few that have voted that no one is extremely happy with the floundering this year. im just glad that im not the only one that has that opinion.HOPEFULLY next year will be better!!!
Hell it ain't over yet Still got about Month to goover this way.

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well when i first started this post i meant so far this year but didnt say it that way. i know for me, not speaking for anyone else, but floundering for me just SUCKS!!! cant ever seem to hit it on a good night. oh well...still have the rest of this year and years to come...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts