Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,441 Posts
Went briefly this past weekend. No fish, only 1 crab sighted. Trying again this weekend I hope.

·
Registered
9,589 Posts
They should start moving back inshore from the gulf sooner this spring with the weather as warm as it is.
From what I seen this year and last year Diving. There's not much flounder out there to come back in. Would love to be called wrong.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
808 Posts
I have been catching quite a few babies along the beach while scooping sand fleas. I also stepped on two larger 10-12” fish yesterday. That’s all of the positive news I have on flounder.

·
US ARMY 2d ID VETERAN
2,985 Posts
I have been catching quite a few babies along the beach while scooping sand fleas.
How big were the "babies" you caught? I used to see them all the time in Blackwater N of 90 bridge, all freshwater. They were no bigger than a quarter.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well we got 7 replies almost as many as all of year-doing better.post my report later tonight.got to go eat crawfish now

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
4/9/20 had 32 nice flatfish between me and a buddy before the weather run us in.
to old to learn how to post pictures from telephone to laptop to here.so if someone pm their e-mail or text info i'll sent pics to someone to post here. have like 4 pics of the last few weeks thank.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts