Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 4 year old keeps telling me she wants to go offshore grouper/ snapper fishing like I do so I thought maybe flounder fishing would be the next best thing for now. Me and a buddy plan to take our daughters inshore fishing around Perdido bay and Big Lagoon area in the next couple weeks. Are there many flounder biting in the area right now? Any tips and advice would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
45 Posts
My 4 year old keeps telling me she wants to go offshore grouper/ snapper fishing like I do so I thought maybe flounder fishing would be the next best thing for now. Me and a buddy plan to take our daughters inshore fishing around Perdido bay and Big Lagoon area in the next couple weeks. Are there many flounder biting in the area right now? Any tips and advice would be greatly appreciated.

My four year old granddaughter competed in the RMYAT at Dauphin Island yesterday along with her older brothers. She was very excited to catch a big croaker and a "too slimy to touch" oyster fish along with an undersized redfish that she was happy to put back to grow up. She loved the boat ride (except for waiting over an hour on the boat at the weigh in) and just as excited as her brothers with their Spanish mackerel and their 5 pound sailcats.

I'll bet your daughter will be happy just being out with you and catching something. Even a slimy oyster fish. Flounder just a bonus. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,730 Posts
the best gigs are made by a local Cosson Gigs give him a call keep it local 850-635-1826

1 - 3 of 3 Posts