Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Near the Inlet i never ruin the Meat!

Iv'e got this high Powered Blower that also works as a Vacum: Sucksem right off the Bottom!

Marine Patrol stopped me wasn't sure if that was Illegal. after looking in the book and calling it infound nothing on it! .....

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
""<<Iv'e got this high Powered Blower that also works as a Vacum: Sucksem right off the Bottom!">>

I saw them on E bay they are really cheap.....Im considering one myself.....

thanks for the report....

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Fishermon (11/6/2007)""<<Iv'e got this high Powered Blower that also works as a Vacum: Sucksem right off the Bottom!">>

I saw them on E bay they are really cheap.....Im considering one myself.....

thanks for the report....
Ya'll are kidding right?

·
Registered
724 Posts
i googled it. i ebayed it. i found it .

greenlee power fishing. not cheap. very loud (it is a vacuum cleaner after all). and the power requirements must mean a generator. not a small quiet inverter.

i'll stick to my gig. get it ? stick....haha..ohwell, at least i thought it was funny.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes was a Joke......Usually Gig the suckers or use a 1/4 oz. Cotee jig head with some Gulp <Trout Candy here especially the Nuclier Chicken Shrimp. No Joke! who came up with the Name i have no idea mabe it was George Bush ..but then it would have been calledNucular right!

·
Registered
724 Posts

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Did you see they are selling that out in San Francisco. Are you sure it is for sucking flounder off the bottom?:banghead

1 - 18 of 18 Posts