Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
P-cola_Native (4/3/2008)Those look strangely like Mississippi flounder to me. I'm not sure what it is, but something about them flatties just screams Pascagoula.:poke
Never fails some jeleous MF'ing"native"accuses me of cheating. Mississippi doesn't have any flounders. :hoppingmad:hoppingmad

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Death From Above (4/3/2008) Mississippi doesn't have any flounders. :hoppingmad:hoppingmad
Only because ass clowns like you go over there and gig 'em by the boat load. You kill way to many flounder, andI'm thinking some tighter regulations are in order.

·
Registered
807 Posts
well the law says he can have 10 per person...he was well with inhis limits!!!! if you do not like the laws then please be pro-active and have them change the laws! until then way to go DFA!!!!!!!!!!!

as far as him catching them here...well...i know right where he caught them...they show up every year on there journey back to the rivers...unfortunately they showed up with the sheephead and the sheep are much eaiser to corral up!!!!

p-native can you tell me what fishery you have been pro-active in saving and what did you do to help that fishery other than releasing the fish you caught?

why are you just as wrong catching the limit as you are catching more than the limit?

tight lines!

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Captain Wes, my post was in jest. Death From Above is a friend of mine, and I was messing with him about his thread wanting tighter regulations on sheepshead.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
captwesrozier (4/3/2008)please then except my apology...

tight lines
No need to apologize. You're one of the most highly respected guides in the area, andI'm just a deckhand. I just didn't want you to think I was an A-hole, I might be lookin' for a job one day if you ever start running an offshore boat.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I think Chris needs to add a new Forum topic "PICTURES ONLY" with no comments please....with BUMP ONLY!!!!seems like a lot of waisted typing if you know what I mean.

SEE YA AT THE FISHING HOLE!!!!!!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Man yall are funny as hell. Kinda thought DFA knew him. He was way too nice with his reply. I had someone once tell me that we should limit our take and not take our limit. I fully trust the folks that set our limits on all species and am glad they aren't any less. As far as the pics only posts.....it would be a boring site here. As for catch and release.....thats for bass fishin'. I proudly practice "fillet and Eat"

·
Registered
807 Posts
Well i feel really bad now...i stood up for DFA only to find out he was being joshed around!!!!

i also found out how far away from sherman cove he was to the west...so i guess he was not fishing where i thought he was fishing but i did find a few flatties in that spot...so i guess it was not all that bad...

tight lines!

pcola-native i got ur pm and i feel like a real fishes ass!!!! you would have gotten me on a good april fools trick! peace be with you!

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
P-cola_Native (4/3/2008)
Death From Above (4/3/2008) Mississippi doesn't have any flounders. :hoppingmad:hoppingmad
Only because ass clowns like you go over there and gig 'em by the boat load. You kill way to many flounder, andI'm thinking some tighter regulations are in order.
I just saw this crap!!

Listen punk ass momma's boy!! Meet me at the Krispy Kream at 6am tommorow morning. I'll whoop your ass with one hand and never spill my coffee.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
captwesrozier (4/4/2008)Well i feel really bad now...i stood up for DFA only to find out he was being joshed around!!!!

i also found out how far away from sherman cove he was to the west...so i guess he was not fishing where i thought he was fishing but i did find a few flatties in that spot...so i guess it was not all that bad...

See.....I told you they were there. :clap

21 - 38 of 38 Posts