Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Weather was a little iffy last night, but decided to put the boat in at the 17th street ramp and try my luck at gigging a few flounder. Managed to do pretty well despite therain and windy conditions, plus the murky water. Managed 4 nice ones between 8:30 and 10:30 around the downtown Pensacola area. Here are some pics from the trip.

Due to high water and with the rainI was able to get to some areas that I don't normally get to. Best luckI had was in asandy lot just south of thekrispy kreme on9th ave. recommend you try there if anyone is going tonight.

Mark W

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Best luckI had was in asandy lot just south of thekrispy kreme on9th ave. recommend you try there if anyone is going tonight.

Now that's some funny Sheeeet

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Whizz

sorry you don't see the humor. After yesterday thought everyone could use some. Thought my quote about gigging behind the krispy kreme would clue people in that it was a joke. Flounder 9.75 got it.......

Mark W

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
I think a guy up the road from went last night (I saw his boat hooked uphis truck and parked were he normaly parks when he goes)

I have no ideaswhere he could have went with the way the weather was here.

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Anybody that went last night is a better man than me.

sorry if my attempt at humorrubbed anyone the wrong way. I'm over it.

markw

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Dude I am so glad you called him on that. I was thinking to myself there was no way he took those pictures last night at the foot of 9th ave. I was just down there yesterday and that water was pure orange from the run off of the interstate project. . :nonono:nonono:nonono:nonono:nonono

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
yeah! after someone recognized the pics from another web site.... I sure missed the clue about the sand area by Krispy creme.... The bay is also south of krispy creeme.... Of well

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yEA dUde IF i WOULDn'T haVE GOTTEN CALlED out It wOULD hAve BeeNtraGIC.

"just south"and "sand lot" should have been your first clue - besides the fact it was blowing a gale and raining like acow pissing on a flat rock all night last night

Give me a break..please-

Mark W

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
markw4321 (10/19/2007)yEA dUde IF i WOULDn'T haVE GOTTEN CALlED out It wOULD hAve BeeNtraGIC.

"just south"and "sand lot" should have been your first clue - besides the fact it was blowing a gale and raining like acow pissing on a flat rock all night last night

Give me a break..please-

Mark W
The rain and wind had them a little spooky, but I managed to limit out that night. Had to switch from gig to bow and arrow cause they kept running on me. They were all 6-9 lbs.

Sorry, my camera got wet in the thunderstorm so I couldn't take any pictures.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts