Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody been out since the storm hit? Thinking about going out here soon to start the learning curve on flounder gigging.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Unless ya can see through mud,ya might need to wait till next weekend,or even the next one. Water is dirty right now. I'll be going sometime soon if ya want to ride with me.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That sounds good Jared. I ll supply the generator and lights. I work this weekend but I'm off the next weekend if you wanna get together and go.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
I'm one of those that just have to check for myself. The water was good but the wind was blowing 15-20. The ripple was bad and we ran over a bunch of fish.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Destin pass area was horrible over the weekend. I'm hoping to get to go sunday or monday night. I went to freeport before the storm and there was less than 1 foot of visibility. This was after driving 75 miles and launching the boat and running about 3 miles to the first spot.dropped my lights and turned them on and was thinking to myself I know I charged the batterys,why is it so dim. I might change tactics and come your way,that 100 dollar license is burning a hole in my wallet.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok thanks for sharing, do you just run heavy duty extension cords form the 110 outlets on the generator to the lights? or do you have some surge water protector?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts