Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....................Any recommendations regarding the subject title would be much appreciated.................

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
166 Posts
What?

Tom I like the little place on Navy Blvd..... Sleepy Hollow......., very nice ladies in there...not weird at all?

·
Registered
5,579 Posts
Tom, a couple of great recomendations have already been mentioned. You might concider contacting the northwest Fl. florist assocation for a list of florists in your area that specialize in whatever it is that you might be looking for.

If you ever violate the friendship and trust of your Butcher and need to know of annther one...........Please post up and you will get some great references for that too..............................Dennis

Did you ever locate a surveyer?????????

·
Registered
5,919 Posts
Ensley Flowers I think is the name of them.. What about those guys? I hear there nice people. There behind wal-mart on palafox

·
Registered
42 Posts
Ensley Flowersare wonderful people and they (in my opinion) do beautiful work! plus they are with the forum so i say try them! ive seen on here before where people have raved about their work and hospitality...

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Consider The Lillies on olive.I send them to the wife at her office and she says everyone allways asks were they came from.

Used them for years.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=smalltxt vAlign=top><SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl8_lblFullMessage>Yep, I think it's Ensley Flowers - on Old Palafox right behind Walmart!! They do beautiful work!!

<SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl8_lblPostSignature>Jamie

...of all the liars among mankind, the fisherman is the most trustworthy. ~William Sherwood Fox </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

+ 1 a sure thing on this one

·
Registered
5,579 Posts
Orion45 (1/23/2010)
BananaTom (1/23/2010)About nine months ago I was so excited.....
Tom,

All I can say is:

BananaTom (1/23/2010)Very very strange...........Very very weird........................
:poke

Nice edit there????????????????? Very weird indeed......

·
Fishing Goddess
1,072 Posts
Jamielu (1/23/2010)Yep, I think it's Ensley Flowers - on Old Palafox right behind Walmart!! They do beautiful work!!
+1 on these folks...great people!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts