Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
As an Auburn fan...Congrats to FSU for totally wrecking BC's season!!!:hoppingmad:hoppingmad Gotta love it!

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Good show FSU :clap ... BC's luck was bound to run out sooner or later , should have happened last week :doh ... they were overrated , and backed into the #2 ranking ... FSU played well , and got a deserving victory for their efforts :toast

·
Registered
259 Posts
We looked very good, that was a lot of fun! Now I'll really be impressed if we can do it again this week. I believe that we are finally headed in the right direction again.

·
Registered
848 Posts
A HUGE WIN!Great Morale booster! Big part of the win was One of Pensacola's finest, Tate High's Graham Gano. Born in Scotland, he kicked two punts over 60 yards! Indeed a huge win! At Boston, punished a very good Boston College. Worried about our history in the rainy weather, we dominated up front in the trenches where it hasn't been last two plus years. Catching passes on those quick crossing routes! Beautiful!

I like how Bowden said it before the game:

"If we're gonna do something BIG with THIS team, now is the time to do it!"

·
Registered
82 Posts
I was very pleased with our victory. It doesn't make sense that we have trouble with terrible teams and then beat BC. We play so inconsistently it just pisses me off.

Went out gigging afterwards to celebrate.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts