Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is pathetic can't even beat a piss poor Miami team. I don't care who you have in the press box calling plays if you don't have an offense who can't execute it doesn't mean shit. I am about ready for an entire coaching change at FSU.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Bobby and the rest need to teach them about penalties. Average 12 per game. You can't win games with 100 yrds of penalties. I don't care how good the team is.

·
Jiggin Finatic
8,545 Posts
The simple facts are Bobby has lost his ability to discipline and he is getting killed in recruiting. You can't recruit below 30 and expect to hang with anyone in the top 25 or 30 for sure.

·
Registered
895 Posts
I told a die hard Florida State fan and alumni today, they should change their names to the Semiholes, the half assed indians

·
Registered
374 Posts
Don't think your in the boat by yourselves, I'm a diehard HUSKER fan and I swear that it has turned into a Girls school.:banghead

·
Registered
6,190 Posts
Cuz (10/23/2007)Don't think your in the boat by yourselves, I'm a diehard HUSKER fan and I swear that it has turned into a Girls school.:banghead
All you cry cabies....I'm a Miami Dolphin Fan...Talk about a suck ass team this year, but still a fan.

Miami 0-7 0-5 in conference...only one other team worse than Miami is St. Louis... 0-7 0-6 in conference, if you want to call that worse.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts