Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

Florida Sportsman Show in Ft. Walton

2K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  kanaka 
#1 ·
Anyone gonna' go?:usaflag

#10 ·
http://www.floridasportsman.com/shows/coupon/index.html

Link to a $2 off admission coupon. These were going around last year and I remember a few more coupons from somewhere else that were buy one get one or something to that effect.

Im going to try and make it on Sunday. The seminars are great and some good deals on gear. Bought a pair of guideline polarized glasses from Brant last year that are great and found some good deals on tackle also.

#13 ·
Here is a little sample of just a couple of the rods that we are introducing.....American Rodsmithsactually signed a contract with winn golf grips and winn designed the grips for the particular line of rods. I have fished with them and not only do they look awesome but the grip is great... You guys come by and let me show them to you. You will get to see the most innovative and up to daterod company in the industry...From lowend to high end, all of the rodshave titanium coated stainless steel guides or recoil guides. They are light as a feather, reasonably priced, and are available in a bunch of different actions.A few of the tackle stores in our area already have them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.