Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<SPAN class="message xj_current_status" jQuery1266436116480="1784">Florida Sportsman Fishing & Boat Show Saturday/Sunday in Ft. Walton! 1958 Lewis Turner Blvd. - Okaloosa Cty. Fairgrounds

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Descent crowd, LOT'S of stuff for sale,most good some junk some surprisingly low prices. Interesting and informative seminars. All in all, well worth the trip. MAKE SURE you print out your on line $2 entry discount, and DON'T wash your transport before you go, (the entrance is dirt, clay and mud, and that's if it doesn't rain)......... Enjoy.... Tom

PS Come on guyzzzzzzz represent!!!!!! I was the only one there with my PFF shirt (that I saw). Had a ton of people stop meand say hello while flying my PFF colorzzzzzzzzzzz (even the two State Troopers with dead battery's that we jumped off when leaving).

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Went to the show, saw a lot. Got to meet Tim with Breeze Fabricators, Capt.Joe and Coach Winchester. Watched a few seminars and pretty much saw store prices, some sales going on but more of a chance to get out and see all the new stuff and get others opinions of how they fish. Had a good time! It does seem to be about the same as it is every year. I enjoy meeting the fellow fisherman, and this year I wasn't able to take the kids, they always have a blast! I haven't gotten a PFF t-shirt yet, as soon as I can put my hands on one or two, I'm gonna wear them everywhere!

Chris

1 - 5 of 5 Posts