Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Auburn Grad - 1999
3,548 Posts
byrddog (2/9/2010)That pretty much sums up the rut in Alabama too!
You got that right!

I set my cam up on the edge of a food plot in MS a few years back. Pulled it a day or two later and the 1st pic is a pour ole beagle getting it poured to her by a big black lab. We rolled on the floor for hours.It was perfectside profile.I wish I still had the pic but lost it when my old computer crashed. It was hillarious. I got night time video of two coons going at it one time on the I-40 up in Dixonville. It was funny to...the dogs took the cake though.

·
Super Moderator
28,508 Posts
He's giving her the "redneck toothpick"....:doh:letsdrink

Those that have no clue what I'm talking about, find a male coon and skin it out and you'll see!!!:letsdrink

·
Registered
23 Posts
I don't hunt in FL but I did take some cool pics of 2 bucks fighting this morning behind my house. I'll try and post a pic if I can figure it out.

Attachments

·
Registered
384 Posts
Tim....thats some funny stuff. Heck on one of my last evening hunts in Al..

I had some rutting rabbits just going at it all evening.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm in Panama City. We see these deer often but this is the first time I've caught them fighting. M y5 year old girls and I watched them for around ten minutes and they got it out of their system and walked off together. I hunt in GA and didn't kill one this year so I understand the desire to bag a trophy but my daughter thinks these are her pets. :banghead

1 - 20 of 21 Posts