Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
I talked to a Capt. Kenny this morning and he said he was on his way back in. When I asked how they did, he said they had their limit. That was around 10:30.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Here are some pictures of my clients catch today. Red snapper limit in less than an hour, gag grouper, bonita, king Mackerel, mingo and white snapper. It was pretty sporty out of Destin this morning, 2' with the wind howling 15+. It calmed down by ten and by the time we ran in it was pretty smooth.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Guess my brother ended up taking the boat out for a quick trip this afternoon and caught a quick boat full in 60-70 ft and released a couple short cobia and gags he said all snapper were between 18-24 inches but I haven't seen any pictures to verify

·
Registered
697 Posts
Launched at 1 back at the dock at 415. Smallest was 21” and we kept it because it was tagged, I’ll call the info in tomorrow. Biggest was 32” rest 25ish bonus triple tail off a fad on the way home. Seas less than 2’ And spaced out nicely.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
28,269 Posts
Glad folks are boxin some!!! of course I'm workin, but this weekend ITS ON!

·
Registered
574 Posts
We had been bitten off three times on our snapper rigs. We were dropping a rig down for grouper with a big ruby on it and it got hit. When it ran away from the boat I knew it was a king or a cobia. I saw the flash of silver and knew it was a king. I didn't weight him but guessing around 15 pounds.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts