Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ME WITH THE FINAL TALLY!!!!

MY 7 POINT. 18 INCHES WIDE. 195 POUNDS. 5 1/2 INCH BASES!!!SHOT AT 206 YARDS

MY DADS 11 POINT. 18 1/4 INCHES WIDE. 175 POUNDS. SCORED 134!!! ( PIC DOESNT DO JUSTICE)SHOT AT 55 YARDS

Alex's 9 point. 15 inches wide. 135 pounds.Shot at 95 yards

Alex's other 9 point. 14 inches wide. 180 pounds. shot at 80 yards

Dads 10 point. 170 pounds. 18 inches wide. SCORED 123. Shot at 90 yards

·
Super Moderator
28,495 Posts
Ya'll did great!!! Some fine horns right there!!!:letsdrink

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone. We hunt in a club in Eufala, Alabama. We have alot bigger ones on camera, but I believe the rut came in tooooo late this year. This year we didnt have a buck weigh over 200. In previous years we average a couple 230's with an occasional 250 brute. The biggest we have killed outta that club was taken by a preacher. 10 point ,230 pounds, 22 inches inside, 25 inch main beams, scored 166 6/8 B & C . those big ones are getting fewer and farther between.......

·
Registered
309 Posts
p3bowhunter (2/9/2010)Thanks everyone. We hunt in a club in Eufala, Alabama. We have alot bigger ones on camera, but I believe the rut came in tooooo late this year. This year we didnt have a buck weigh over 200. In previous years we average a couple 230's with an occasional 250 brute. The biggest we have killed outta that club was taken by a preacher. 10 point ,230 pounds, 22 inches inside, 25 inch main beams, scored 166 6/8 B & C . those big ones are getting fewer and farther between.......
nice bucks, hell of a season, but I disagree with that statement, I think that it will get better, especially if you have enough of those genes and some reluctant shooters on enough property, and mix in the 3 buck rule, and I think that it will be just as good if not better on down the road for you, atleast I hope so. I am starting to see a lot more good bucks taken from the southern end of the state of Alabama, I hope it is a trend. Anyhow, sorry for the derail, congrats on your accoplishments.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
na its cool man. i get what yer saying. The area we hunt in is called louisville. the whole county has gone to 3 pionts on one side. Our club and the surrounding clubs have a 16 inch inside min. We are starting to get better bucks on camera but they REFUSE to come out during the daylight hours,

1 - 16 of 16 Posts