Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 40 of 711 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
They look great,but what ever happened to real tits? Artifical flavors and artificial tits, our youth have no clue of anything real. A friend told me put a flashlight up to side ofthem if they light up and glow their fake.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Bowed Up (9/24/2008)They look great,but what ever happened to real tits? Artifical flavors and artificial tits, our youth have no clue of anything real. A friend told me put a flashlight up to side ofthem if they light up and glow their fake.
Who cares... I like um fake and real!

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Guys: Much as I like this forum SpearBoard has had a Bikini thread going since 2002 - over 1750 posts... if you REALLY want to hose a good 30mins click the link below... Get your drool bucket attached before you do.

http://www.spearboard.com/showthread.php?t=42238&highlight=bikini

.. and just to show that the quality is still there this is the last Pic submitted (over 116 forum pages of beauty!)

:baby

Stressless

·
Banned
910 Posts
Bowed Up (9/24/2008)They look great,but what ever happened to real tits? Artifical flavors and artificial tits, our youth have no clue of anything real. A friend told me put a flashlight up to side ofthem if they light up and glow their fake.
If you can touch 'em, they are real.

·
Registered
360 Posts
ditchdoctor81 (9/24/2008)If I can touch them, they are real :letsdrink
10-4, I've handled one or two different styles in my day and I'll take real. Did I mention I'll take fake also :baby :letsparty

·
Registered
293 Posts
Stressless (9/24/2008)Guys: Much as I like this forum SpearBoard has had a Bikini thread going since 2002 - over 1750 posts... if you REALLY want to hose a good 30mins click the link below... Get your drool bucket attached before you do.

http://www.spearboard.com/showthread.php?t=42238&highlight=bikini

.. and just to show that the quality is still there this is the last Pic submitted (over 116 forum pages of beauty!)

:baby

Stressless

at the rate im goin its going to be a little longer than 30 minutes!!:letsparty:popcorn

21 - 40 of 711 Posts