Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a few open spots in a club in Florala, Al. This is my first year in but a friend of mine shot some nice bucks last year. We have a camp house and some spots for RVs. I know of a couple 130 class bucks from this lease in the past couple years. Email me at [email protected] and I will give you the necessary info. Dues are 1700.00 and there are over 3000 acres with only about 20 members. West side of property borders Hwy331

·
Registered
148 Posts
would love to see the pics of the 130 class buck in florala i live close to there and never seen a 130 class down that way

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
I know where the house is and I have shined some very nice racks in that area.One corn field had 27 racks and 10+ spikes/cow horns.One of those in that field had 14 points. Free Bump for some nice deer.

·
Registered
387 Posts
I know of 3 killed within 10-15min of Florala in the last 2 years. Hell they kill 130's on Eglin every year.
Not saying that there are not 130 class deer down here, but just saying unless they are officially scored, it makes for a bad advertisement. The first picture on the Craigslist advert is barely 130 if that.

·
Super Moderator
20,332 Posts
Not saying that there are not 130 class deer down here, but just saying unless they are officially scored, it makes for a bad advertisement. The first picture on the Craigslist advert is barely 130 if that.
I'm not vouching for his ad, I didn't even look at it. But I know 2 of the ones I'm talking about were "officially scored" not sure about the 3rd. Hell there was a 150 or 160 (can't remember) killed just south of Laurel Hill a few years ago and it was even posted on here and "officially scored" by Ron Vanderpol. It's maybe 20 min from Florala. If we wanna go 30 min from Florala I can show you a few killed last year that broke 130" and was "officially scored".

·
Registered
387 Posts
I'm not vouching for his ad, I didn't even look at it. But I know 2 of the ones I'm talking about were "officially scored" not sure about the 3rd. Hell there was a 150 or 160 (can't remember) killed just south of Laurel Hill a few years ago and it was even posted on here and "officially scored" by Ron Vanderpol. It's maybe 20 min from Florala. If we wanna go 30 min from Florala I can show you a few killed last year that broke 130" and was "officially scored".
Little sensitive aren't you? I think we are on the same page just have to throttle back a bit.

·
Super Moderator
20,332 Posts
Not at all. Some people just think it is Fl or close to it that there isn't any 120-130" class deer. And others think their 100" deer scores 125".

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Wow!!! Really, just trying to let guys know there are some openings at a nice club with some quality deer and good guys. Don't really know if any of the deer have been " officially" scored, just what I was told.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts