Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The Tourist
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone ever target flathead cats around here? i was thinking of going searching for some decent catfish holes on some of the rivers. just wondering if anyone has done it, recommend good launch sites or parts of the river to check out. looking at blackwater, yellow and escambia.

·
Tyler Walker
1,587 Posts
anyone ever target flathead cats around here? i was thinking of going searching for some decent catfish holes on some of the rivers. just wondering if anyone has done it, recommend good launch sites or parts of the river to check out. looking at blackwater, yellow and escambia.
Yeah get ahold of cathunter on the freshwater side. You might want to private message him about it. But stick with Yellow and Escambia. It's pretty addicting though I will admit!

·
Registered
810 Posts
cathunter is actually my cousin..... he "hunts" catfish all the time. when hes not fishing commercially. def a good guy to get up and fish with.

·
Tangle Master
3,308 Posts
I would like to try this also. I also need to scout Escambia River for hunting season. That being said we might be doing a camping trip on Escambia River. I was going to try bush hooks and trot lines.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts