Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't believe Chris set this forum up to be like the last Post, being derailed, putting people down, Lying about not knowing that Fl can feed when Ala., most feed anyway& yes I dont have many post, And did make my first post a bad discission. Most Hunters know Fl. can feed espicially Blow Hoo, then to have a few others to add to the behavior by saying they didn't see anything wrong with what he said ( shooting fish in a barrel ) or should have let them walk when its their first legal deer is uncalled for. Like the man said First Lesson in Debating: Make your point the first time any more shows weakness.Good Luck & See ya in the Woods. Be Safe & a good sport.

·
Registered
67 Posts
100% Hell yeah. thanks for posting this and I wish I knew who Chris was that set up this forum. I am getting tired of some of the people on here posting negative and then saying..."I didn't do anything wrong"

Do they not think :boo or :looser will be taken negative by the poster???

Thanks again.

4,058 Posts
one big one (1/4/2008) Most Hunters know Fl. can feed espicially Blow Hoo,
first of all, i'm pretty certain it's clearly written "The Blue Hoo," and I'd appreciate if you get that much correct for future reference, one small one.

secondly, why would I "especially" know that Florida can put out corn? I don't hunt anywhere near Florida and don't plan on it, so please tell me why I would be in the know about another state?

·
Registered
913 Posts
WTF is going on with this forum everbody is so damn sensitive who gives a shit what anyone else says or thinks if you dont like what they have to say than just go about your business and quit worrying about it. This is a public forum and people are going to say and do dumb shit who cares.

·
Registered
993 Posts
seminolewind (1/4/2008)WTF is going on with this forum everbody is so damn sensitive who gives a shit what anyone else says or thinks if you dont like what they have to say than just go about your business and quit worrying about it. This is a public forum and people are going to say and do dumb shit who cares.
Exactly! Please do not allow this great site tobecome what Florida Sportsman forum has become.Please!:nonono

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Yep, it's winter. It gets this way on this forum every year. It'll straighten out when the fish start biting better. Cabin fever is setting in!

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
one big one (1/4/2008)I don't believe Chris set this forum up to be like the last Post, being derailed, putting people down, Lying about not knowing that Fl can feed when Ala., most feed anyway& yes I dont have many post, And did make my first post a bad discission. Most Hunters know Fl. can feed espicially Blow Hoo, then to have a few others to add to the behavior by saying they didn't see anything wrong with what he said ( shooting fish in a barrel ) or should have let them walk when its their first legal deer is uncalled for. Like the man said First Lesson in Debating: Make your point the first time any more shows weakness.Good Luck & See ya in the Woods. Be Safe & a good sport.
First, this is a public forum and like stated above, I can't understand why there are a small group of you that are getting so damn sensitive about things. Secondly, if you are trying to be a bigger person and make this forum better and NOT contribute to the negativity, then why in the world would you start some thread and then post this crap above, degrading another members name etc. If you really wanted to make things better, this is not the way:banghead:banghead:banghead

1 - 13 of 13 Posts