Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is your Fridge not cooling, or your washer not spinning, dryer not heating, or your stove just quit? Then call us now before you buy another Appliance and save your money. 90% of the time when your Appliance quits working it is something so little and simple that it can be fixed with parts and labor only costing you up to $100 or Less. But in the event your Appliance took a turn for the worse, we only charge a $25 Service Call Fee just too cover our Gas. But the best part, we Warranty our Parts & Labor for 90 DAYS. So call us now and start saving your money.

Ables Lowest Cost Appliances & Repair
Bradley 850-313-7644

Local Servicing Areas are, Escambia, and Santa Rosa Counties
other servicing ares are, Okaloosa Fl, To Mobile Al.

"NOTE" If you live out side our Local servicing area, Service Call Rate may increase up too $50, but when you call we will let you know before we come to you.

·
Registered
549 Posts
I have a year old Maytag dishwash that will not turn on. Do you work on this? Need it looked at this week if possible.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry for the Delayed Responce guys, The best way too get me is by phone, I am always on the rd, I need too find a Free app for android so I can view the forum and recieve notifications too my phone, anyone know of one?

Yes we work on dishwashers as well,

·
Registered
95 Posts
At the top of the thread under "Thread Tools" you can subscribe to the thread and have it email you whenever someone posts.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Thank you Bradley,
You got my dryer fixed with minamil time and cost. I highly recommend Bradley for any repair you might need.
Thank you agen ...... Jim

1 - 20 of 126 Posts