Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Professional bad ass
527 Posts
sheephead and black drum under the bridges and red drumfrom the beach. any bridge if you find the right piling. any beach bay side or gulf....

·
Registered
114 Posts
D.O.A FREAK (3/27/2010)Does anybody know where they have been catching the fish at lately?
You asked for it lol. But seriously, the bite is good in San Diego. Heard the Halibut are spooling people out there.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Nice guys...that's how we keep'em comin back...and you wonder why this forum is dead?

The bite is and has been real hot in the sound on the flats and in the canals.

Caught these today..20 & 24 on DOA.

·
Registered
363 Posts
sandphlea (3/27/2010)Nice guys...that's how we keep'em comin back...and you wonder why this forum is dead?

Now your just braggin'

·
Registered
174 Posts
sandphea, nice catch, but if you don't mind me pointing out, you might want to check your "pheet" before you take the next photo if only to at least make sure your shoes match! Just kidding, the photo just cracked me up. You are right we shouldn't discourage questions just because we think the answers are obvious.

·
Banned
143 Posts
9000 visits today so far, i wasnt wondering if or nor do i think the forum is dead. i think the guy knows we are busting balls.. chill

·
Registered
174 Posts
Sandphlea, how terribly boorish and insensitive of me not to have considered such a disfiguring condition. I do hope you will accept my sincere apologies!!! BTW the red nail polish is a nice touch! You are a funny man, Mr. Sandphlea.

·
Super Moderator
20,477 Posts
sandphlea (3/27/2010)Nice guys...that's how we keep'em comin back...and you wonder why this forum is dead?

Interesting choice in shoes. Might try matching next time.:moon

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
D.O.A FREAK (3/27/2010)Does anybody know where they have been catching the fish at lately?

I know exactly where I've been catching fish lately...

Sorry bud, but you gotta watch out when you ask questions like that. In all seriousness though, go to Fort Pickens and catch you some sheepshead. Bring lots of small hooks, 1-3oz weights depending on current, and anything that has a shell on it for bait. I've been catching em on shrimp, but fiddlers, and sand fleas will also get the job done.

Good luck,

Alex

·
Registered
78 Posts
I think this young man (11-12 years old) is just trying to get a feel if the fish are biting yet. But, as usual this forum like most others on the net is full of people that make comments which they think are Comedy Central worthy when in reality these folksmay be better candidates for the Jerry Springer show.

Oh by the way, you may want to check some of this youngPFF fisherman's earlier post...the kid can fish! Sorry I can't help with a report, but I am planning to take the boat out for the first time next weekend...I'll let you know.

Mitziman

1 - 16 of 16 Posts