Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
I was talking to myself the other day about quitting drinking but then I thought:
Who listens to an old man who talks to himself?
YOU SAID IT!!!

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
hey, that's my line. why you pulling me into this dick pulling contest?
jack

• Haha
Reactions: JoeyWelch

·
Premium Member
12,221 Posts
Product Wheel Organism Tire Pink

Bob they got a sun deck on that heap?
Think they’ll mind if I come aboard sometime and work on my tan?

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Started this thread to honor a family member that will remain on this earth for only a very short time.
Some on here have decided to turn it into a trash-mill.

This shows NO respect for one's self or anyone else.

I am a proud Florida native who loves sharing what we in the Sunshine State are so fortunate to be part of. That includes the REAL sportsmen & women of Pensacola.

I have been and will continue to be a loyal PFF contributor for many years. However, my involvement with the few who contribute nothing but hate will end.

I am better than that!

Are you?

·
Registered
6,510 Posts
F^€ked up as Hogan’s Goat!
Y’all sure are hard on poor ole Bob. Hell he’s just tryin to reel in some tourists for his buddies at Hubbards. Why else would he promote it so hard. Best of the Best????? Maybe the best head boat out of the Tampa area. Best charter. No I don’t think so. I’ve been to the middle grounds a few times on a 60’ Miller. It was money well spent for five of us. Didn’t cost us $1100.00 each that’s for sure.

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Too not be involved with the Hubbards you sure use a lot of "we" "family" and "our" in the posts. I do like the old Land Rover Series pictures you post sometimes

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
bob really turned this hubbard advertisement into a shit show.
bob--15/47 posts...32%
joey-16/47 posts...34%
fish--11/47 posts....23%
3 other members...11%
jack

41 - 49 of 49 Posts