Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
No doubt he's a consistent producer. What a fine catch!

I almost missed Kilroy in the center of the pic.

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
What is the name of Capt. Ziggler's boat? The sign looks like it is docked at Daybreak Marina.
I’m pretty sure Delyn runs your boat for you.
Don’t think he has one that he runs charters on.
However I may be wrong.
Wouldn’t be the first time.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Thanks everyone. Also a big thank you goes out to Charlie and his crew. What a fun day with good people. I sure love my job. I look forward to our next trip everyone.

It is true that I run lots of other boats. I walk on your boat for the day and take you fishing. But, I also have a charter boat that is docked at Daybreak Marina in Pensacola. Its a 34 Freeman with Rogue Offshore on the side. The boat has a 6 pack license. That means I can take up to 6 fishermen and myself and mate. So, I do private trips on private boats and charters.
Tight lines everyone. Be safe and God Bless.
If I can help anyone in anyway, please let me know.
Capt. Delynn Sigler
(850)758-2165 cell
(850)699-9100 hm

·
OCD Reel Service/Repair
6,080 Posts
He is a better person than a captain. Maybe that’s why he’s such a good captain!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The Best In the business

Hands down Delynn is the best Captain i have every had the honor of meeting and fishing with . It's not hard to see a man of God when he has the blessings of the Farther the son and the holy spirit . Look forward to another fishing trip with Captain Delynn and a crew like we had on this last trip .

·
Registered
454 Posts
Thanks Keith. I really appreciate that.

Wow, Charlie. That has got to be the very best thing anyone has ever said about me. I'm not ever sure what to say about that. Not even sure I had anything to do with it. Thank you very much.

Thank you father for giving me your gift and I pray I use it wisely and to your glory.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
You guys whacked em! Sounds like some great fellowship too.

·
Ms Ruth 07 Pursuit 265LS
1,263 Posts
Capt Sig strikes again, what an impressive catch! It's like watching a super hero on the water.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts