Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Under The Mud---Fish River---1/23/10<DIV class=post-text>If you have never Fished Muddy Water for Specks---now is the time. Fish River is Muddy and the fish are there. I went last Tuesday and caught all i wanted and if we dont get a lot of rain tonight (1/23/10 ) tomorrow or Monday or Tuesday will be good. I like to fish Slow--on the bottom--with your favorite plastic on a 1/4 or 3/8 lead head jig trolling very slow. Fish the deep holes---the trout are under the Mud. Start south of Hy 32 bridge and fish to Swan Island or further. If you are new to this kind of fishing---just watch the other boats---do as they do----BT66
</DIV>

·
Registered
344 Posts
thanks for report BT66. hope to get to fishing soon - been hunting & doc's check-ups - - all good. will/hope to put in Josphine in the next few weeks- ckeck reef / lights / Wolf Bay too..... good luck, be safe. Poppy

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
I fished the river all day Friday. Its very frustrating because the graph was showing schools everywhere. We tried everything short of TNT. Even a live shrimp suspended and drifted slowly through the schools got nothing. Good luck. If anyone can get them it'll be bt66.

·
Empty Fishbox
46 Posts
I've only lived in Milton for a few years. Would someone tell me where fish river is? I keep hearing about it and would like to try it some time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts