Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a nice lady that wants to take her two sons deep sea fishing. She has booked a 6 or 7 hour trip on march 29 leaving at 7am from the crab shack in fort walton beach. The boat is in the picture on my signature or you can go to southboundfishingcharters.com to check it out. if you are interested call John at 850-797-5183

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have a conference I am at that week, otherwise, there'd be 2 of us! What is your targeted species? I'd love to do some tuna slaying at the rigs this year.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have a group of 2-3 coming down sometime this month. How far out are you going and what depth are you fishing? I know it is important this time of year with the water being so cold. I am open to anything myself, so either of you could join us if you guys can't work it out. I would prefer a 10 hr or so this time of year, just so we can get to the bite, but again, we are open. [email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.