Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Planning on leaving Sat morning on the JinJack out of sportsmans for overnight trip. Not sure yet if we will head to rigs or spur.

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Planning on leaving Sat morning on the JinJack out of sportsmans for overnight trip. Not sure yet if we will head to rigs or spur.
We will be on 68 probably around the spur. Pretty Tuff is our boat

·
Registered
586 Posts
Headed out in the AM, might go again on Sat depending on what happens tomorrow -- headed towards the edge, looking for the usual suspects.

Will be on 68

·
Registered
94 Posts
be at the river hog hunting but this weather lately has sure wanted me to go offshore just got my boat back from miller marine in pc.... getting it ready for 2013 season.....

·
Registered
103 Posts
We plan on heading out Saturday evening to swordfish that night. Not sure if we are headed to the Spur, Steps or Dumping Grounds yet.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Team Jacquelyn is heading out 7AM Saturday with destination the rigs. Sea forecast looks good, we are locked and loaded.

Robert

·
Registered
677 Posts
Weather looks good, back on the Reel Mojo for an overnighter, leaving Saturday. Viking we will come knocking by Sunday morning for a cup of warm cafe au lait !!!
All the best and plenty of fish to all.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
. Viking we will come knocking by Sunday morning for a cup of warm cafe au lait !!!
All the best and plenty of fish to all.
How about a Red Bull or a 5 hr energy drink! Not sure yet if we are going to hang near the Marlin and Ram or head to points further south? I guess it will depend on what we see at the Marlin and Ram. Either way we will be in 68, so shout at us!

Robert

·
Registered
10,259 Posts
I hate to rain on the party, But I went out this AM forecast 1 to 2 it was a solid 5 to 6 and sloppy as hell. Made it 7 miles made two dives and went home. I know the forecast is through the weekend 1 to 2 hope it dies down to that for tomorrow and Sunday.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts