Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey yall,

i have the week off and ready to fish everyday。 i am game for any species。 im taking the morning off from fishing tomorrow, but tomorrow afternoon id like to get out somewhere。

justin
651—three three 5—one784

·
The Tourist
2,273 Posts
if you catch a lady fish, take it over to the beach and cast out 2"x2" chunks into the surf (should be really calm this week) and you can catch huge reds and the bluefish will pick it up too!

i'll text you in the AM if were headed out tomorrow. My Makaira got here today! and the line. so im super stoked.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Im down to fish tomorrow!!! I need to get my saltwater fix before I head back to Cali to brawl some salmon! Im yakking tomorrow and sharking tomorrow night. What time and where do you want to fish? UGLY

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
ugly, i just got done kayak brawlin some salmon on lake superior。 good times and good eats。 i have to take care of some business at 9am and can meet up after。i dont really know where to fish around here, only where we fished today。

lp, if you get out super early to break in that sweet new reel, let me know were you are at

·
The Tourist
2,273 Posts
。i dont really know where to fish around here, only where we fished today。

lp, if you get out super early to break in that sweet new reel, let me know were you are at
oh, you mean half of the gulf? :D i'll let you know. i might be at GBBT really early to work on spooling my reel.

·
Registered
679 Posts
ugly, i just got done kayak brawlin some salmon on lake superior。 good times and good eats。 i have to take care of some business at 9am and can meet up after。i dont really know where to fish around here, only where we fished today。

I heard there was all kinds of fish busting bait at pcola pier today and I have seen the action in the sound and bay recently so it should not be hard to get into some fish. I would really like to find some jacks or blues for bait for sharking tomorrow night! UGLY

·
Registered
85 Posts
I may be up for hitting the bay and canals for reds, specks or flounder. I like to put in at the boat ramp by 3 mile, GB side. I prefer around late afternoon, early evening. Stretch 25 lures or something similar to troll with works awesome for bulls maybe even jacks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts