Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Jaded Old Phart
5,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out the East pass with a couple friends yesterday. Just making bait was a cluster, a few feelings getting hurt with close encounters, wakes from boats WFO cutting thru area, boats coming in on plane and shutting down in the middle of the pack.
Can't imagine what it's gonna be like with the flat seas and everyone taking advantage of the weather much less in the fishing hole shenanigans
Stay vigilant and do what you think is right. :shifty:

No fish pics, would look like everyones else crew limit pic.

·
Green Eggs And Ham
9,575 Posts
What is with people doing that? Are they just dumb or doing it to be a jerk. You got 30+ boats all sitting idle getting bait with sabikis and people are half throttle plowing through everyone. I was in the front about to throw my net on a school of sigs and here comes a boat between me and another boat, if I had thrown it I bet I could have bounced the leads of off the side of his boat, I just dropped the net and hung on. We went and got our 4 fish and headed home.

It was a total shit show.

·
Jaded Old Phart
5,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would guess 50/50 TDGAF and the other is they don't know any better like you said.

·
Jaded Old Phart
5,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I am new to all of this stuff, so I guess this is the norm, I just need to get use to it.
Well, think about this. Read the kayaking reports. They launch, make bait and fish.
I've never seen a yak in the popular bait catching areas.

·
Green Eggs And Ham
9,575 Posts
Well, think about this. Read the kayaking reports. They launch, make bait and fish.
I've never seen a yak in the popular bait catching areas.

I would guess they are hitting the schools of sigs right off the beach, or hitting LY's inshore on the spots they pick out.

·
Jaded Old Phart
5,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would guess they are hitting the schools of sigs right off the beach, or hitting LY's inshore on the spots they pick out.
:thumbsup: Less crowded too! But not for the faint hearted, gotta hunt for them. Guarantee they're next to the pier.....

·
Super Moderator
28,379 Posts
Ahhhhhhh looking forward to seeing all the idiots this weekend on the water!!! Rubbin' is racin'.....hahaha

1 - 9 of 9 Posts