Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off I'd like to say this is a great forum! Everybody has been quick to answer my novice questions.
I will be at miramar beach next week and I am very interested in killing a whole week catching local marine life. I plan to kayak Choctawhatchee bay for Redfin and Kings along with a charter trip out of Grayson.

Next I would like any advice on surf fishing? I'm not interested in setting up to get past the last sand bar with a kayak. Are there fish to be caught by wading out and casting as far as I can? Maybe with a sand flea? Is it worry the trouble?

Thanks in advance for any advice

·
Registered
328 Posts
first off i'd like to say this is a great forum! Everybody has been quick to answer my novice questions.
I will be at miramar beach next week and i am very interested in killing a whole week catching local marine life. I plan to kayak choctawhatchee bay for redfin and kings along with a charter trip out of grayson.

Next i would like any advice on surf fishing? I'm not interested in setting up to get past the last sand bar with a kayak. Are there fish to be caught by wading out and casting as far as i can? Maybe with a sand flea? Is it worry the trouble?

Thanks in advance for any advice
check your pm's.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts