Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Wicked Awesome
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else going to be out tonight? We will be headed to the pass to rip some bulls. Should get out there around 7 pm. Should be a great night. I think hight tide is around midnight, and with the reports over the last couple days, it sounds like the fatties are running thick this year. I will be in the blue Blazer Bay in the pass with a couple buddies. I will try and report while out there, but I may be to busy busting em. O*D*W

·
Wicked Awesome
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, Tobiwan. Im pretty confident we will be catchin. Im going to leave work at noon and head down to the bay and throw for some mullet and bait. I have been seeing a lot of schools down by bay front. O*D*W

·
Blue man fishing Inc.
1,418 Posts
Should be tons of menhaden just under the graffiti bridge.

If you guys are looking for a fight there was some big schools of jack crevalle out there. Look for them,they fight like dogs.

·
Wicked Awesome
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So I just got home. All in all it was a great night. We fished from 1930 until 0115. Didnt start hookin bulls until around 2100. We managed to catch a 7 ft bull shark right away, and then the cats bumped our baits for about an hour. But once the first bull was in the boat, it was nonstop for almost 3 hrs and teetered off. We caught 3 sharks, 2 cats, and 23 bull reds between the 3 of us. I will post pics when I wake up. It is well past my bedtime. O*D*W

·
Wicked Awesome
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They have been wadded up in there for the past few weeks.

·
Wicked Awesome
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Were you free-lining your baits or have them on the bottom?
Bottom. We were fishing the incoming tide, or the last few hours of it. We used whole frozen menhaden that was caught in the bay. O*D*W

1 - 10 of 10 Posts