Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone.i am new to salt water fishing.my cuz was in Virginia in the navy and the family went to see him. it was the first time salt water fishing for my son. and only a few times for me.my cuz in now in p/cola and we are coming to see him the 16-19 and dont know where to go fishing at.my son is 12 and loved it.we have the rods we bought and used in Virgina.only bought tackle for what was biting on the pier the days we went.i am going to buy a yearly nonresidentsalt water license cause we will come down four our five times a year.what tackle do we need and where would be good place to go at.we will fish piers,beach(where legal) bridges or where ever we can catch fish.we dont want to rent a boat on the first trip down maybe later on.i have my Alabama salt water license if you know of any good fishing on that side.we will be staying off blue angle parkway.so all direction from there please.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Click on "Forum Home" (top light blue bar), then click on piers and bridges, or shore fishing...... TONS on info. Also check in with one (or more) of our excellent knowledgible local tackle/bait shops (listed on the right on the home page). Enjoy your visit, but be careful......you might end up wanting to move down!

·
Super Moderator
19,482 Posts
Your best bet would be to stop in Outcast or Hot Spots and let them know what you want to do and they will set you up with what tackle and info you need.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts