Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
watching more tv...show called manswers trying to figure out whats the most dangerous sport...they said 187 people died in 03 which was more than football boxing and skydiving combined...guess we're just that must braver than most people:letsdrink

·
Registered
213 Posts
yea dude ive been hearing about people getting stabbed by bill fish. hit by tarpon and kings. bitten by sharks......

we my friend are brave! an we do it for fun!

:letsdrink

·
Registered
6,190 Posts
Wonder how much thought they gave to "suicide bombers", it must be a sport, religion isn't going to take care of them. Ummmm like a 100% mortality rate, thank God.

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
I don't know about you guys, but I keep hearing that "dead or alive" song. You know the one the play on deadliest catch.

·
Super Moderator
12,779 Posts
BON JOVI.... as one of our fellow PFF'ers said, "motivation music" before a big tourney...

i agree on the most dangerous part... you never know when you might have an encounter with "JAWS' little cousin..."

haha

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Yeah I've had a few close encounters with those toothy bastards.......just ask the guys that fish with me on the pier.......they'll tell you about a little two step I had to do one night.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Most dangerous sport ?? being married to a perimenopause woman !!!! Loves me one day, wants to kill me the next,,,anybody have a bullet-proof vest for sale ??

·
Super Moderator
12,779 Posts
pappastratos (11/14/2007)Most dangerous sport ?? being married to a perimenopause woman !!!! Loves me one day, wants to kill me the next,,,anybody have a bullet-proof vest for sale ??
Vest won't do ya any good if she shoots ya in the face... :poke

·
Registered
6,190 Posts
pappastratos (11/14/2007)Most dangerous sport ?? being married to a perimenopause woman !!!! Loves me one day, wants to kill me the next,,,anybody have a bullet-proof vest for sale ??
:banghead:banghead:banghead I remember the day that I finally told my wife.."Honey, I think you need to see a doctor" They just can't see the change, but you can bet WE can.:banghead:banghead

4,058 Posts
VS200B (11/14/2007)
what if he shot you in the face? what if he shot me in the face? that was a chance we were willing to take...

·
Registered
355 Posts
The Blue Hoo (11/14/2007)
VS200B (11/14/2007)
what if he shot you in the face? what if he shot me in the face? that was a chance we were willing to take...
Harry, you're alive. And you're a horrible shot!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts