Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
41 - 60 of 83 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,915 Posts
Mouth Jaw Font Publication Movie

Bob I usually reserve this treatment for bass fisherman but I can work you in on Sunday.
Do I need to come down there?

·
Registered
246 Posts
Bob, you forgot to give the SaltStrong guys credit on your thread. Guess she was squeezing the balls to hard while you were proof reading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
LMAO^^^^^^^
jack

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
only the best of the best fisherman will know what that fish is .LOL
jack

Reactions: jwilson1978

·
Registered
4,564 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,915 Posts
Was this the same thread where Bob promoted slavery?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bob sure knows how to make a different race feel uneasy. I get the feeling he’s got a closet full of skeletons.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
"why do you keep returning" To show support for the REAL sportsmen/women of this forum & Pensacola.
"your insults of this forum and the residents of Pensacola are getting old"
I have a deep respect for most of the people on this forum & for the residents of Pensacola. It's not my nature to insult anyone, but some of the people on here are doing everything possible to start trouble & keep it going. THAT"S JUST NOT BOB!!!
If something should be banned what about constant things like these..." Bob was caught humping a pillow with a picture of one of those Hubbard guys taped to it "

I am a Florida native who loves fishing & hunting; not racism & things such as the above.

"Ol Bob means well, and Ive even thought about taking my kids on one of those full moon trips." This is the REAL sportsmen/women I love to share with. Hope there are many more like him.

41 - 60 of 83 Posts