Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
21 - 40 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Who is this WE.?
As far as being banned I could care less. This so called forum is dead as dead can be!
That's it! More Hubbard's to report on.
Have a nice day!

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
"you’ll be hearing from us." Will only answer if NO TRASH, NONE OF YOUR RACISM AND NO ODD-BALL SEX!!!

·
Premium Member
12,219 Posts
So were back to your racism issues again are we?
We may have to bring some more of our people in on this issue.

·
Bearded Brotula
14,128 Posts
Who is this WE.?
As far as being banned I could care less. This so called forum is dead as dead can be!
Have a nice day!
Bob, I thought you were edumacated? The saying is, "I couldn't care less."

·
Registered
4,877 Posts
this is what i am gonna do. i'm getting so sick of hearing this bullshit from hubbards marina, i am going to take bob's advice. if you don't like it, don't read it.

i will ask all of my brothers on this forum to not read HARBISON BULLSHIT ON THIS SITE.

the more you poke a fire, the bigger it gets. i think bob enjoys stirring shit on this forum so let's just let him stir his shit alone.
whose with me on this?
don't answer that question on this thread. show your support by not posting
jack

·
Super Moderator
20,868 Posts
Who is this WE.?
Have a nice day!
As a moderator of this dead ass forum I have to question if this is a dead ass forum why do you keep returning? I personally like your reports but your insults of this forum and the residents of Pensacola are getting old. I can surely show you the door if you can’t find it yourself. I’ll miss your posts but I’m done with the bullshit, even from the members towards your posts.

·
Bearded Brotula
14,128 Posts
As a moderator of this dead ass forum I have to question if this is a dead ass forum why do you keep returning? I personally like your reports but your insults of this forum and the residents of Pensacola are getting old. I can surely show you the door if you can’t find it yourself. I’ll miss your posts but I’m done with the bullshit, even from the members towards your posts.
I'll start trolling your ass.

·
Registered
4,877 Posts
soooo the reason my post was just jack is because i thought about what i had typed and deleted it. i sent chase a pm to get the ok to post.
i'll add it back if he says i was a good boy. lol.
jack

Reactions: Splittine

·
Bearded Brotula
14,128 Posts

·
Registered
4,877 Posts
chase said i was a good boy.
jack

21 - 40 of 83 Posts