Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of our daughter's did a excellent science project on redfishing. The child tested the best time and way to catch redfish-if you are a angler you should check it out-I think that it will suprise you on how he found out that the moon affects redfishing. The project will definently make you rethink your strategy.

After they allowed us to read his project, the child told us how this company asked him to post it on there website. My daughter thought it was so neat that this company recognized his hard work. Check it out, the website is www.redfishriviera.com. Kudos to the company for making the kids feel so special.

Fishing Mom:grouphug:clap

·
Banned
1,613 Posts
This was not a link to the "wonderful" story and science project, if there was one,it was a link to advertise a new website, and it is not the 1st PLOYto visit this site I've seen in the past few days.

I think there are some dead menhaden in her bilge!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for posting the direct link, I did not know it, the boy just gave me the website. Thank-you!!!!!

I hope that stinky fish picture is removed-it makes me sick looking at it.

Yes, the boy did get an A the actual report is impressive he went into more detail.

Fishing Mom

·
Banned
1,613 Posts
Fishing Mom (9/16/2008)Thank you for posting the direct link, I did not know it, the boy just gave me the website. Thank-you!!!!!

I hope that stinky fish picture is removed-it makes me sick looking at it.

Yes, the boy did get an A the actual report is impressive he went into more detail.

Fishing Mom

Something aboutthissmells.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts