Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling some of my stuff I recently got for xmas and don't really need them.
  1. <LI>New Shimano Tallus kingfish series rod 7' 10-20 lb class medium power extra fast action <U>$75</U> lists $120</LI><LI>New Shimano Tallus kingfish series rod 7'6"17-30 lb class medium heavypower extra fast action <U>$75</U> lists $120</LI><LI>New Penn 340 GTI with 40 lb ande mono 440 yards <U>$90</U> lists $150 <U>SOLD</U></LI><LI>New 6' custom marble rod with fuji reel seat, fuji guides, slick butt, and gimble. Used for trolling or bottomfishing. <U>$125</U></LI><LI>Penn 245 LD lever drag with 400 yards 40lb ande mono <U>$75</U> lists $100 <U>SOLD</U></LI><LI>Used but in excellent condition Custom Seeker PS85 White with split grip, aluminum reel seat, Pac Bay Tich wire guides <U>$100 SOLD</U></LI>
Here are some great savings I want to pass on to you.

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
how many and what size are the guides on the ps85?

if you have some pics, would you mind emailing me one or two?

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
2 more questions... is it foam split grip? is what type of reel seat on that ps85?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Whatever nb&twil offers you for the ps85 I will give you 15 dollars more!!!

No just kidding. If I wasnt sobroke from christmas, I would definately be interested in some of those.

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
fisherman (1/10/2008)Whatever nb&twil offers you for the ps85 I will give you 15 dollars more!!!

No just kidding. If I wasnt sobroke from christmas, I would definately be interested in some of those.
not even cool dude...

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
nb&twil (1/10/2008)
fisherman (1/10/2008)Whatever nb&twil offers you for the ps85 I will give you 15 dollars more!!!

not even cool dude...

Just think, there is someone out there that has to feel guilty everytime they use that combo they took out from underneath you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts