Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live on the intercoastal in Grand Lagoon area. I fish from a jetski and 24' bowrider. I could use some help learning how to fish the local waters. Let me know if you are interested in fishing with me this weekend. We can leave from my dock and use my boat and/or jetskis ( I have 2 setup for fishing).

·
Banned
1,953 Posts
how bout you spend a zillion hours out on the water? Its called trial and error!
How much easier can it be? All you have to do is ask online, and you'll have a dozen answers:whistling: Its not even a challenge anymore. Im just about done with it, now if i could just beat this "fishin facebook" bull

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
d66, great post and welcome to the forum, your offer seems more than generous to let someone use your ski in return for some pointers. I am sure someone will gladly take you up on your post, if you have any specific questions about specific species it might make it easier for us to help.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Very cool of you to offer use of your toys in exchange of knowledge. I think that's a fair trade and am sure some will take you up on your offer. I find it allot easier to watch other than seminars and even reading can be hard to comprehend sometimes.
I would suggest to going to the beach pier and do allot of watching and soaking stuff up. Be careful who you learn from may get bad advice. lol

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
What are you trying to catch or where are you wanting to fish? I may be willing to help but I can't do it this weekend. I don't know a lot about the area but I usually bring home some good eats. Do you have a good bottom machine on you boat?

·
Registered
6,427 Posts
how bout you spend a zillion hours out on the water? Its called trial and error!
How much easier can it be? All you have to do is ask online, and you'll have a dozen answers:whistling: Its not even a challenge anymore. Im just about done with it, now if i could just beat this "fishin facebook" bull
Not sure what kind of tone you are attempting to convey.

For the OP, check out the rides section on here.

·
Registered
12,948 Posts
I live on the intercoastal in Grand Lagoon area. I fish from a jetski and 24' bowrider. I could use some help learning how to fish the local waters. Let me know if you are interested in fishing with me this weekend. We can leave from my dock and use my boat and/or jetskis ( I have 2 setup for fishing).
I am no expert, but I can help you on the flats a little with the skis, or with the spanish.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts