Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
C-Hawk 245 Pilot House
5,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the current virus and related problems, I wonder if we will get more trigger days added? Hope the problem is over by snapper season. Docks in
Destin look like a ghost town.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Maybe a few cobia will make it by this year.....I don't know how charters guys have been getting by with all the limit restrictions the last few years,then this....I hope the stimulus
program helps those guys out....

·
Registered
15 Posts
I hope all this does not affect Snapper season either..I have every weekend booked up with much anticipation. Two 15yr olds ready to go.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
My work is taking away everyone's paid time off. I sincerely hope they don't try to take away my time off in June. I hear that second week of June is a common time to get sick.

·
Registered
750 Posts
My work is taking away everyone's paid time off. I sincerely hope they don't try to take away my time off in June. I hear that second week of June is a common time to get sick.
... Is that legal? I understand lots of overhead and low production hurts profit but still.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I work in Healthcare. For us, they can take it away, in the sense that you had it approved and now it is not...if we get down in manpower they will say no vacay for you...all hands on deck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts