1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fishing report from Capt Wes Rozier

Hello anglers!

A quick fishing report for October 2015

The weather has been very windy! I have had to cancel many trips due to 17 to 25 mph winds from the east or east northeast. Even with all the windy days we have been able to get out on some nicer days and catch a few fish.

Flounder, redfish, specks and spanish have certainly been on the menu!

If you are coming to the Gulf Coast of Alabama or the Panhandle of Florida lets go fishing!

Plenty of days left in November and December. Now is the time to book your trip!

Fishing trips as low as $240.00!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for the past opportunities you have given my family and myself and all the opportunities to come.

Have a great and safe 2015!

CAPT WES ROZIER
850-982-7858
FB http://www.facebook.com/CaptainWesRozierFishingAndHunting…
INSTAGRAM @CAPTWESROZIER
WEBSITE http:www.captwesrozier.com

Attachments

·
Registered
536 Posts
Nice report Captain Wes! I've been looking for that first flounder in your pic all month. I've caught about 20 shorts and half dozen keepers, but the doormats have been hard for me to find. You have some fat Spanish too. I'm sure those clients had a blast! Good luck on the winds... they have been a beast. Hope they lay down and stop messin with your business.
Fisherdad1

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Nice, looks like a SeaArk with a 115? Had same boat I rebuilt with jackplate and boat was a tank! Sold that, just moved to PCola and boatless until my build is done.

·
Super Moderator
13,047 Posts
what kind of trips are you doing for $240.00 that's the best rate in town !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Inshore... Captain Wes has been running trips longer than most anyone in town, and probably runs more than most. Hell of a great guy, too.

Nice report, Wes!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
IVE fished near him before and he lights up when his clients hook up, he has great character that's for sure!!! seems like a great guy and cant wait to finally meet him one day

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
He is a great guy and an awesome guide he stays busy for a reason that's catching fish. Keep up the good work capt. Wes thanks for the report.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts