Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My usual fishing partner (my wife) is having surgery on her ankle and I am about to be in Pensacola for three weeks, starting on June 20. I usually fish in the bays and have been fishing the area for about a year. I get to come down about a week every six weeks or so. I focus on specks and reds but willing to fish for anything. I generally fish every day when I am there. So if you want to partner up I'm open. My boat is a center console Wellcraft (no trolling motor).

·
Blowhard extrordinair
2,274 Posts
My usual fishing partner (my wife) is having surgery on her ankle and I am about to be in Pensacola for three weeks, starting on June 20. I usually fish in the bays and have been fishing the area for about a year. I get to come down about a week every six weeks or so. I focus on specks and reds but willing to fish for anything. I generally fish every day when I am there. So if you want to partner up I'm open. My boat is a center console Wellcraft (no trolling motor).
Got room for 3 bass fishermen from Arkansas?

·
Super Moderator
28,291 Posts
Need to get a troller on your sled....I'll be at 3MB tonight, and next week at least 1 or 2 days (Tue/Wed/Thur) ifin you wanna ride!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Same here. Did you post your redfish yet? At 6 am the wife was waking me up wanting to go to perdido bay. We did very well so I am glad she drug me out of bed. Got on some schooling trout with shrimp, gulp and mirrorlures.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts