Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
I think the moon has a positive effect on fishing. I seem to catch more when the moon is out day or night. For example, this past Saturday we fished in the morning and produced a few fish, then returned in the afternoon when the moon was rising around 4:00 and caught more. We were fishing in Mobile Bay in 6-8 ft of water. I'm not saying its a fact but it seems to help. Maybe some more experienced members can help with this question.

Jiggin Finatic
Yea what they said.

Registered
When fishing dock/bridge lights at night, the full moonseems to slow the fishing down. I'm not sure why, maybe the brightness of the moon tones down the brightness of the artificial lights making them less appealing to the bait so therefore less appealing to the other fish?????

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Glastronix (25/05/2010)When fishing dock/bridge lights at night, the full moonseems to slow the fishing down. I'm not sure why, maybe the brightness of the moon tones down the brightness of the artificial lights making them less appealing to the bait so therefore less appealing to the other fish?????
My opinion as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts