Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, day 1 of vacation started out to pick up some fishing supplies and license at accademy sports to be told that my DOB didnt match my SS records. I was sent to DMV and of course had to wait in line to finaly be told that my DOB was incorrect on my SS records. So then off to the SS office and another wait in line to be told it was actually correct.....wow! Now its BACK to DMV with proof that numbers are correct, and of course its at the back of the line again......who knows, I still may not get them:( this is just CRAZY! All of this is adter working a full day of work yday and driving all night, no sleep or food.just unbelievable..

·
Registered
63 Posts
Well shit man get it together lol. If you get everything sorted out I may try to hit fort pickens in the early AM.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok, FINALLY! After I gave the lady at DMV proof that my DOB On my SS number was correct, she made a phone call and cleared it up. I now have a saltwater license, after almost all day, lol. Must have been a glitch in the system.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
It only took you one day to work something out with the DMV?!!! That's an impressively short amount of time for a governmental bureaucracy to get anything done. You'd better watch out for flying pigs and go get yourself a lottery ticket!!!

Glad you got it cleared up, not get out there and jack em up!
Alex

1 - 7 of 7 Posts