Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I caught 25 fish, mostly whiting under 12 inches. Today, I only caught 6 fish none under 14 inches with a 19 inch Redfish and an 18 inch Pompano Same hole, same time, same bait. I liked both days, but today was better.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
27,954 Posts
Killed em!!! Now the water is getting back to normal has em going at it I reckon! Great job!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Yesterday I caught 25 fish, mostly whiting under 12 inches. Today, I only caught 6 fish none under 14 inches with a 19 inch Redfish and an 18 inch Pompano Same hole, same time, same bait. I liked both days, but today was better.
Would you adopt me and take me fishing? :thumbup:Dad?:notworthy:

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I already have two sons and they have their j.o.b. degrees and are doing well. Not sure that I have it in me to take on a third, but I appreciate the compliment!

·
Registered
61 Posts
What kind of cart are you using? Did you upgrade the wheels by yourself, or did it come with those baloon wheels?

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What kind of cart are you using? Did you upgrade the wheels by yourself, or did it come with those baloon wheels?
Fish n cart. The wheels are expensive upgrade. Had the cart for about 6 years. Had to replace wheels this spring. Got replacement at J and M. They have the carts, too. They are great for getting across sand.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts