Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
good to see someone had luck.... all I had was remora stealing my bait as soon as my line was in.
As far as the pier, the only time I ever go on there is when visitors come into town, because of the general attitude of the guys on the pier. I'll stick to either the beach or my kayak.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #23 (Edited)
good to see someone had luck.... all I had was remora stealing my bait as soon as my line was in.
As far as the pier, the only time I ever go on there is when visitors come into town, because of the general attitude of the guys on the pier. I'll stick to either the beach or my kayak.
I'm sure most do but I may be wrong. ya I should be out tomorrow as well I need tuna burgers lol

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Troll, I try and find bird feeding or schools of fish and I troll the area it's paid off but since saterday tuna has been little hard to find. I see them pretty far out there every now and then. I change my trolling speed a lot. If I have bad bait I break it apart and throw it over when I see them jumping that helps bring them in close. But everyone has there way of fishing. Forzen or live
Finger Mullet work well for me but has to be kinda small like 3.5 in max or if bigger you probably gonna get more kings, that's what happens with me

·
Registered
806 Posts
that makes sence like i said not blaming anyone no yak has ever bothered me fishing the pier so im not 1 of those guys i see no reason to harm anyone or their vessel even if they get close things happen we all know that i havent yaked but i have fished in a canoe with a 2 horse so i understand out a mile or so u get verry small a pier helps with getting back and more people makes mishaps safer just wondered as of why im here i like to fish and yak fishing sounds like a lot of fun love the videos u guys post love the light tackle aproach about it sorry i dont own 1 if there is a doner around i will take 1 tomarow but until my finances are better it will have to wait

·
Registered
31 Posts
Always the bridesmaid never the bride.... Or something like that... Lol. Now I blame Vegas for taking my money AND missing out on BFT... Lol

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Very cool and ya I understand I sold my motorcycle to get my kayak. Idk if there is a donor out there I only have one:( need another.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts