Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
broke my heart to finally sell my boat, and get our of boating after 45yrs. It just wasn't worth it anymore. Problem is I have all my fishing gear, but live in ATL. Sold most of my good offshore rod/reel with boat, but have 3 6/0, 3 4/0, 4 penn gls, multiple spinning rod/reels ( mostly penn), kite reel. Any interest on posting on here considering have to ship and swap $.

·
Registered
4,182 Posts
Looking for Penn 420/4200's if you have them, maybe 430/4300's as well if they're in good shape.

·
Registered
5,133 Posts
Man, I hate it for you. Hard to make the call and give up what you could do just YESTERDAY, but it happens to all of us if we don't die first.

·
Registered
7,334 Posts
nope, my mistake. that was another post. the op is in atl.
jack

·
Registered
7,334 Posts
i'm going to atl. tmr. so if any of you guys need me to pick up the gear, i can prolly swing by, pending where the op is.
jack

·
Registered
4,182 Posts
i'm going to atl. tmr. so if any of you guys need me to pick up the gear, i can prolly swing by, pending where the op is.
jack
If someone else also needs something brought this way, but don't go for just 1 piece, I can do shipping, it's not a problem.

Reactions: jack2

·
Registered
7,334 Posts
If someone else also needs something brought this way, but don't go for just 1 piece, I can do shipping, it's not a problem.
depends on his location.
jack

·
Registered
7,334 Posts
sorry y'all but that's 2 hrs out of my way
I'm in canton
jack

Reactions: DLo
1 - 20 of 24 Posts