Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If For some reason you left,or had some fishing Gear Stolen {about$400.00}by the Navarre Bridge area,contact Me and If you can tell me What the gear is I would be more than Happy to tell you were you can Pick It Up Thank's Dwayne,And Yes we Did call the Leos and they said there has been no report filed yet!!Btw No Sparky it's not any of your stuff wish it was Know how you feel I had about $750.00 worth stole from me a month ago I'll keep andEye out for you!!!

·
Registered
4,226 Posts
Good deal! This is the way it ought to be.

I found a $100 gift card in the parking lot at Wal-Mart a few weeks ago. I figured it was empty but went in and bought a package of gum or some other small item. After the purchase, it still had $99+ on it so I went to the Wal-mart help desk and asked if anybody had reported losing a gift Card. They said no but you can leave it here and we'll return it if somebody comes in and reports it.

WHEN PIGS FLY!

·
Registered
937 Posts
Redfish (11/22/2009)If For some reason you left,or had some fishing Gear Stolen {about$400.00}by the Navarre Bridge area,contact Me and If you can tell me What the gear is I would be more than Happy to tell you were you can Pick It Up Thank's Dwayne,And Yes we Did call the Leos and they said there has been no report filed yet!!Btw No Sparky it's not any of your stuff wish it was Know how you feel I had about $750.00 worth stole from me a month ago I'll keep andEye out for you!!!
:clap:clap:clap:clap very noble of you.

·
Registered
541 Posts
You are a true fisherman and a standup guy Dwayne! Someone is missing their gear and they are lucky that you found it.:bowdown

·
Registered
1 Posts
8 ft Bait net in 5 gal bucket, blue net with small tear along lead line. Daiwa spinning reel on Shakespeare Ugly Stick, yellow and white wading bait bucket, landing net used for wading. All stolen from me while I was throwing cast net about a month ago. I did not file report with leo because I didn't think that it would do any good. You can contact me at 623 9094 in milton. Or cell phone 449-2959 Thanks for your honesty even if it's not my stuff. R and R was my grandson's. You can also e-mail me at [email protected] A friend of mine called me today and said that he gave you my number.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts