Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:thumbup:I'm a member on here and GCFC and we're having a get together Nov 23rd at Blue Angel Rec Park. We have a pavillion capable of holding all our friends, food and beverages. Everyone and friends are invited. I will sponsor everyone that needs one. We can also do tent sites, cabins and RV sites to all. Please come out early and enjoy a few things for the family. Putt Putt, Disc Golf, Paintball, Kayaks,Canoes etc. We hope to repeat this as an event. :thumbup: Come one, come all.

http://www.gulfcoastfishingconnection.com/forums/forum72/thread21142.html

Pls help me out and start a head count, if your on both, only use one(hand). Don't complicate things! :thumbup:
Skip.

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
give it time Skip...lots of hunters...

This gathering is right on Perdido Bay...kids welcome...a ton of food, beverages & fun...

·
Registered
13,513 Posts
Nobody going?
The thread title maybe the reason for the slow response.

I have been very busy, and each time I get on here, there is 7 - 8 pages to catch up on, so I scan real fast verses reading every thread. Using "New Posts", therefore; the section "{Forum Get Togethers}" is not looked at.

PS: The wife voice just sparked when I mentioned it and that fact you and yours will be there :)

·
Registered
7,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Skip, just saw this.

Sounds like fun.

I may be in for a tent site.

Is this event a one nighter, with camping Saturday night only.

Some are going Fri night also. If you need to make a reservation just call 453-9435 and tell them your with the fishing forum and Skip is your sponsor. Also good for renting kayaks, canoes etc. I'll probably go early and play disc golf.

·
simple man
730 Posts
Can someone bring me up to speed? I'm a newbie to the forum,however always love events involving friends and family...thanks

·
Registered
7,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pomp it's a Fall Bash of our two local fishing forums, PFF and GCFC. It's open to all will be held at the Blue Angel Naval Rec. Area. I will be the sponsor for all non-military. We will be at pavillion #3. Cooking a pig or two and everyone tries to bring something to add. Some are camping out overnight or for the weekend also. Here's a current link from GCFC so I don't have to repeat everything. Again, all are welcome and kid friendly.
http://www.gulfcoastfishingconnection.com/forums/forum72/thread21142.html

Skip

·
simple man
730 Posts
outstanding count us in...Making reservations now...thanks

·
simple man
730 Posts
Will do thanks again.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts